Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Fixing field positions in a letter

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
Mike999
User
User
Sage Version: v2008 14 UK/Europe/Africa

Fixing field positions in a letter

Post by Mike999 » 16 Nov 2009, 16:01

Hi - I have created an A4 letter to chase debtors, however, we are using stationery that requires the Customer name & address to be at the bottom left of the form to fit in a window. The letter contains the outstanding invoices which contact or expand according to the number of unpaid overdue items. This causes the address to move by 1, 2 or more lines.
I have tried grouping and linking the customer address fields to the top and side margins but this doesn't seem to work.

Grateful for some help

Sage Line 50 Professional Ver 15 2009 Multi User - XP Pro

Thank you

Site4
User
User
Sage Version: v2009 15 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Fixing field positions in a letter

Post by Site4 » 18 Nov 2009, 22:45

move the address to the page footer area - this is (usually) measured from the bottom of the page and therefore shouldn 't shift about
Dave

Mike999
User
User
Sage Version: v2008 14 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by Mike999 » 19 Nov 2009, 10:26

Hi Dave

Thank you very much works perfectly - simple when you know how !! the problem was I didn't know how !!

Take a look at our site if you use stationery for Sage - I am sure we can save you some money on compatible forms

http://www.formprint.co.uk

Best Regards ........Mike

Site4
User
User
Sage Version: v2009 15 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by Site4 » 19 Nov 2009, 21:39

Glad it worked!
Dave