Need more, need help now? we offer pay-as-you-go support, no contract, tenth of an hour billing, expert help, fast service, no call queue

Discounts on Sage products & subscriptions. Discounted subscriptions for customer using pay-as-you-go support or who are self-supporting.

Want web hosting, email, your own domain name, a shop, sage integration we can do it, from £12 a year!

Bookkeeping tool

Bookkeeping and Management Accounting help does not have to be specific to the use of Sage 50
Marie Lousie
User
User
Sage Version: Other

Bookkeeping tool

Post by Marie Lousie » 25 Nov 2016, 21:01

I am doing my bookkeeping with Xero but not that good, what is the best resource for help with my bookkeeping? Thank you

bonita28
User
User
Sage Version: v2007 13 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Bookkeeping tool

Post by bonita28 » 03 Dec 2017, 16:09

Google can be the best teacher for you. You can find some tutorials in YouTube.
Accounting software for professional looks.

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v2017 23 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Bookkeeping tool

Post by brucedenney » 04 Dec 2017, 10:26

There are a huge number of resources available, evening courses with local colleges, you tube videos (these can be slow), websites, consultants who will connect to your session and walk you through things. I do this with Sage 50 for clients, so I am pretty sure there must be someone doing it with Xero.
For just about anything Sage :- switch to subscription, pay-as-you-go support, sagecover, upgrades, application integration, reports, layouts, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me. Image