Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Unable to access sage line 50 v8

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
timgaudin

Unable to access sage line 50 v8

Post by timgaudin » 16 Jun 2006, 10:03

When I attempt to load sage, error message
"Username is in use - the program cannot connect you at this time"
and then dumps me back to my desktop. I am using a single standalone pc no network and no other person has access to this program. Is anybody able to help a simple cook who needs to sort out his vat return pronto. I would be eternally grateful.

Hopefully

Tim

PS I'm pretty thick so simple instructions are best!

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 27 Jun 2006, 08:14

Check out this earlier posting.

viewtopic.php?t=8
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

martinburke

Post by martinburke » 29 Jun 2006, 20:00

Hi there

Thanks for the info, however despite following link to the fix it did not work. Please could you give me instructions how to rename a file, where to find it and what to call it!! All I want to do is sort my money out and it is becoming a pain in the proverbial :?

Hope you can help point me in the right direction. Many thanks

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 30 Jun 2006, 16:13

Hi Tim

If you don't understand how to rename a file, then with all due respect it is probably worth spending a few pounds and getting someone to do it for you or talk you through it.

See http://www.makingithappen.co.uk/support.htm
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

Administrator

Post by Administrator » 26 Jul 2006, 06:25

Did you ever manage to sort this problem out as I am also having the same problem with accessing my accounts.