Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Reports

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
andrew

Reports

Post by andrew » 06 Jun 2006, 11:37

Hi, Can anyone help?
I'm trying to get a report from sage that gives me a total balance for all my customers, and one with credits on the system, i also want it to include any amendments done?? :?:

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 08 Jun 2006, 08:49

You are imprecise in your description:-

You want :-

1/ A balance for all your customers - The total at bottom of the aged debtors report will show you that.

If you dont want all the detail, edit the report and set the sections you don't want to not print and save it as a custom report.

2/ Credits on the system to include any amendments done.

Journal Credits? Customer Credit Notes, Supplier Credit Notes, Credits on Bank Accounts, Credits to Supplier or Customer Accounts?

What do you define an amendment as being, a journal for the wages, an invoice raised to write of a penny overpayment, a credit note, a discount?
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.