Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Error: nominal account is not marked as a bank account

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
nessa8080
User
User
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Error: nominal account is not marked as a bank account

Post by nessa8080 » 15 Mar 2023, 12:09

I previously tried to delete a bank account, nominal 1251, but when running yearend I was unable to clear the audit trail. I thought I'd resolved the situation, and when running the yearend this year was able to clear down the audit.
However, we have since upgraded to V28 and now have an error NOMINAL ACCOUNT IS NOT MARKED AS A BANK ACCOUNT. We now get an error message each time we log in saying Data Corruption Error and that we should correct this before continuing, but giving us the option to ignore the error and carry on [which we tick].
I've looked on the knowledge database and tried the solution but it hasn't resolved the issue and says to contact Sage support, which we don't have.

Can anyone help please? TIA

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Error: nominal account is not marked as a bank account

Post by brucedenney » 15 Mar 2023, 12:27

I have some tools that might enable me to fix it.

If you want to give me a ring I can talk further.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

nessa8080
User
User

Post by nessa8080 » 15 Mar 2023, 13:37

hi. I would like to at least have a chat if possible. What number do I ring?

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brucedenney » 16 Mar 2023, 10:43

03333 445950
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.