Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Had to reload Excel 2021 how to get the excel links to sage

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
ncgreyfriars
User
User
Sage Version: US Sage 50 Version (Peachtree)

Had to reload Excel 2021 how to get the excel links to sage

Post by ncgreyfriars » 12 Dec 2022, 10:53

can any body help

I have had to reinstall Office 2021 how do i re add the excel links to Sage Line 50

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Had to reload Excel 2021 how to get the excel links to sage

Post by brucedenney » 12 Dec 2022, 11:33

Uninstall Sage then reinstall it, it should detect the presence of Excel on install and set things up for EIR.

I avoid EIR where ever I can, ODBC is much more reliable, works with every version of excel and you can refresh everything with one click no need to open Sage select things and run reports and stuff.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.