Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Help with invoice creation

Report design issues and solutions.
emmab0109
User
User
Sage Version: Other

Help with invoice creation

Post by emmab0109 » 14 Oct 2021, 10:17

Hi

So i'm trying to edit one of the templates on Sage to show only the two lines of product codes/descriptions that I have input however when I see the printed version it is giving me a big space between where the lines finish and the footer.

Can i change this to show only the two lines and can I move the net totals further up so they sit under where the descriptions finish?

I'm using Sage 50 version 25.1.128.0 if that's any help.

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Help with invoice creation

Post by brucedenney » 15 Oct 2021, 11:34

If you would like to attach the layout to your post, I can have a look and see what you have done and what you need to do to achieve your goals.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

emmab0109
User
User
Sage Version: Other

Re: Help with invoice creation

Post by emmab0109 » 20 Oct 2021, 10:28

I've managed to get it working now thank you :) it took a couple of days but got them working now thanks!