Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Old Line 50 V9 - Help Please

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
MIdland Boilercare
User
User
Sage Version: V09 UK/Europe/Africa

Old Line 50 V9 - Help Please

Post by MIdland Boilercare » 12 Aug 2020, 14:35

Hi guys, and thanks in advance for trying to help me.
We are heating engineers and have used Line 50 V9 since 2002 and it has worked perfectly well until January 17th 2020 (ish) when we found the menu bar for Bank, Financials and Products disappeared.

I know the software is old and unsupported and we are in the midst of changing it, however it is causing me two major problems as we need to provide info to our accountants:
1] We cannot allocate a payment bank receipt against a customer as there are no buttons in the Bank menu.
2] We need to export a vat return to a CSV file but there are no buttons on the Financial bar.

If anyone is able to assist me then you would literally be saving my life as both my wife and my office assistant are threatening to kill me if I don't get it sorted asap (by the way, as they're both female the beatings are likely to really hurt!!)

Cheers
Dave Hickey

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Old Line 50 V9 - Help Please

Post by brucedenney » 13 Aug 2020, 12:13

Here is my workaround..

First when the screen opens it is blank and grey

Untitled1.png
If you click part way down the page you will be able to see the bank acounts
Untitled2.png
now if you right click on the bank account you will have the option to do a customer receipt.
Untitled3.png
Untitled4.png
I hope this helps.
Login to access the files attached to this post.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.