Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Invoice Total Just on Last Page

Report design issues and solutions.
erimicel
User
User
Sage Version: v2018 24 UK/Europe/Africa

Invoice Total Just on Last Page

Post by erimicel » 07 Feb 2020, 13:58

Hi Bruce,

I am using Sage 50 Cloud Accounts v26.2.139.0 on win10

I have switched from quickbooks to sage50 and i am trying to duplicate invoice layouts in sage that we are already using in quickbooks.

I am stuck on a few sections that if you can suggest anything,

for ex. i have invoice with 3 pages, and i want show footer on everypage not like invoice_footer dissapear on first pages.
I have managed to show texts that i want to show with page_footer in everypage and option that Page break after: true on invoice_footer.

I have also invoice total on page_footer layout within other texts that i wanted to repeat everypage, but problem is i do not want to repeat invoice total on everypage, i have tried to add expression with if REPORT.PAGE < REPORT.PAGES then dont show but i found out from one of your messages when PAGE use in expression with PAGES they become same number and it stuck me there now.

Thank you

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Invoice Total Just on Last Page

Post by brucedenney » 07 Feb 2020, 16:01

Try making REPORT.PAGE and REPORT.PAGES part of the layout so they print in the section and then try again, you can use the suppress print option later to hide them.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.