Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Report Designer Version 1.4.2013.27

Report design issues and solutions.
zonkolooney
User
User
Sage Version: v2009 15 UK/Europe/Africa

Report Designer Version 1.4.2013.27

Post by zonkolooney » 06 Nov 2019, 11:33

Hi Bruce.

Sorry to trouble you with a trivial one but I'm hoping you can assist me with something.
I am trying to move a version of Sage Accounts Professional 2009 Version 15.01.20.0191 to a more reliable computer away from one that is failing rapidly.
Everything transfers as it should data-wise. The trouble I am having is that all my reports were designed/upgraded on the original to Report Designer 1.4.2013.27 and the new installation does not have that version so the reports wont open successfully. Is there a location that you know of where I can get this version of Report Designer please?

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Report Designer Version 1.4.2013.27

Post by brucedenney » 11 Nov 2019, 16:07

It may be you had a more recent version of some other software such as payroll that upgraded the report designer.

If you install that again it will give you the new version.

As far as I know only Report Designer v1.3.2011.30 is available as a stand alone download.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

zonkolooney
User
User
Sage Version: v2009 15 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Report Designer Version 1.4.2013.27

Post by zonkolooney » 12 Nov 2019, 16:43

Do you know you worry me sometimes with the stuff that's locked away in that head of yours!
We actually use Sage Payroll also and that comes with annual updates.................
I'll head on down that rabbit-hole and no doubt you're right kiddo

Amazing - just amazing!

Thanks once again kind sir.