Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Foreign Bank Accounts

Bookkeeping and Management Accounting help does not have to be specific to the use of Sage 50
joanne2561977
User
User
Sage Version: v2009 15 UK/Europe/Africa

Foreign Bank Accounts

Post by joanne2561977 » 03 Apr 2012, 12:58

I have been paying supplier Invoices that are created in Euro's and Dollars. We have been paying them from our Sterling account. When we go to pay them on sage it wont let you as they are defaulted to sterling. I have been transfering the money into the Sage accounts (Euro's and Dollars) and paying them from there. Is there any other way around this ?

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Foreign Bank Accounts

Post by brucedenney » 03 Apr 2012, 17:35

The problem is that the customer/supplier account needs to also be in dollars/euros and the transactions entered in dollars/euros.

You could delete the transactions entered on the supplier accounts, create new supplier accounts in the correct currency and post the transactions back on in currency, you will then be able to pay them in currency.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.