Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Bank Reconciliation

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
DianeB

Bank Reconciliation

Post by DianeB » 10 Apr 2006, 20:57

I am trying first to do a bank reconciliation on a homework question. Firstly, some of the transactions I entered have disappeared. I accidentally reconciled at the wrong point. Is there anyway I can reverse it without reversing all of the transactions after it?

Also, now I am trying to do another reconciliation (with half of the info!) and a message appears saying:

You cannot access Bank Reconciliation because MANAGER is accessing it on machine DIANE-JOHN

Can anyone help?

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 11 Apr 2006, 16:11

You learnt an important lesson about reconciling... don't mess it up...

You can sort the audit trail to find all the transactions reconciled on one day.

you can then manually un reconcile each transaction through file>maintenace >corrections

You need to clear the username Manager from the queue by loging in and out again as Manager to resolve your other problem.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.