Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Filing P11d

Bookkeeping and Management Accounting help does not have to be specific to the use of Sage 50
martinb2010
User
User
Sage Version: v2008 14 UK/Europe/Africa

Filing P11d

Post by martinb2010 » 22 Apr 2010, 09:39

Hey folks,

I have a quick question on filling in P11d's. I have not filed P11d's before and I find the government info quite lengthy, confusing, and in some cases contradictory.

We have several employees and one director who have incurred business-related general expenses in the UK and abroad during the year, that the company has reimbursed them for. There have been no payments made to the employees that they should be paying themselves, and no other benefits (such as company car, mileage etc) given to the employees.

Bearing in mind that the expenses reimbursed were all business-related, am I right in thinking that I only need to fill in the final section of the form, and that no tax is due to be paid on these by the employees or director?