Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Sage Updates

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
rhyven
User
User

Sage Updates

Post by rhyven » 16 Sep 2009, 01:04

Hi everyone (special hat-tip to Bruce),

One of my clients is still running Sage Job Costing v8 (on a backend of Line 50 v10). I'm in a situation where we've lost the various updates for both packages (accidental deletion by an overzealous tidy person), but I haven't been able to access the update downloads on Sage's support site because I haven't been able to register the software. I've been in touch with the registration support team but they haven't been of any help at all; they appear to all have the reading comprehension of a drunken 8-year-old, and no matter how clearly I explain something, it's like dealing with someone stuck in the twilight zone. The net effect of this is that even after dozens of e-mails to Sage, I'm still unable to register these products on their site - and thus I'm unable to access any updates.

Now that I've finished that mild rant, my question is: where on earth can I get these updates? Aside, of course, from dealing with the failed support team at Sage themselves. I've run half a dozen Google searches, none of which have offered any even remote leads!

Thanks in advance!
- Eric

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Sage Updates

Post by brucedenney » 16 Sep 2009, 15:46

As long as the product is registered with Sage (and I will need to verify it) I can get you copies, would need to make a small charge to cover my time.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

rhyven
User
User

Re: Sage Updates

Post by rhyven » 23 Sep 2009, 03:40

Thanks Bruce, I've sent you a PM in reply.