Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Automatic Email Invoicing - formatting & signature?

Report design issues and solutions.
KayT
User
User
Sage Version: v2010 16 UK/Europe/Africa

Automatic Email Invoicing - formatting & signature?

Post by KayT » 08 Mar 2012, 11:13

Good morning,

Our accountant set up Sage to automatically send emails with invoices attached to clients and I've been asked to tidy up the emails that it is producing.

My line manager wants our company signature (which contains our logo and a link to our website) to appear as it does automatically in other emails but for some reason Sage only produces emails in Plain Text format and the signature is never automatically added by Outlook like it is with other emails. :?

Is there a way I can set Sage up to create HTML emails and how would I go about adding an image file to the message body (within email options in Report Designer)?

I have a feeling this probably isn't possible with our Sage version (16.0.17.0158) but I thought it's worth asking anyway in case. :)

Many thanks,
Kayleigh

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Automatic Email Invoicing - formatting & signature?

Post by brucedenney » 13 Mar 2012, 12:03

You can not put html in the body of email messages at this time.

I have put in a request to sage to allow this (and the insertion of variables)
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

KayT
User
User
Sage Version: v2010 16 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Automatic Email Invoicing - formatting & signature?

Post by KayT » 15 Mar 2012, 16:32

Hi Bruce, thanks for your response. :-) I thought that might be the case.