Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Payments to suppliers not all showing in remittance list

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
Rachael1014
User
User
Sage Version: v2012 18 UK/Europe/Africa

Payments to suppliers not all showing in remittance list

Post by Rachael1014 » 23 Feb 2012, 17:04

Hi

I am having trouble with remittances I have set them up to use and all is well however when I go in I've made 26 payments this month to suppliers however only 23 remittance advices are showing!
Very strange!
Can you also please let me know if there is a way of holding payments to make it easier to see what I've to pay to each supplier each month?

Thanks

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Payments to suppliers not all showing in remittance list

Post by brucedenney » 24 Feb 2012, 11:02

There are so many things that could cause this...

Have they been printed already?

Data Broken?

Linked item on layout (so they appear in the list, they just don't print)

Any clues? Any thing common between the missing remittances?

"a way of holding payments to make it easier to see what I've to pay to each supplier each month"

If you want to know your liabilities, then you could look at the creditors control account, run an aged creditors report to show you how old debts are.

But assuming you have different terms with different suppliers, that is not "what I've to pay to each supplier each month" indeed the definition of "what I've to pay to each supplier each month" is very variable, I guess the cash flow would know about that...
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

bandonsage
User
User
Sage Version: v2013 19 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Payments to suppliers not all showing in remittance list

Post by bandonsage » 27 Feb 2012, 18:48

When you go to print your remittances , click on the check box - show printed items .
This will display all unprinted and printed remittances.
As Bruce said , if they've been printed already they won't show in the list.