Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Changing a report to view by date NOT transaction number

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
carolinei
User
User
Sage Version: v2008 14 UK/Europe/Africa

Changing a report to view by date NOT transaction number

Post by carolinei » 15 Feb 2011, 14:31

Hi all,

I am ok-ish with the report designer, can find my way around it etc, but I now need to be able to show my Customer Reports, Day Book Reports, Invoices paid by date paid and not the transaction number.

The reason being - I have just noticed that we are set up for standard vat accounting and should be cash accounting, so my VAT for the last year is incorrect. I need to be able to print a report by date of paid customer invoices, so I can cross reference with my bank statements to ensure I haven't missed any and that when I do my adjustments that we are OK.

Some of our products you see are nil VAT as they are supplements, feeds and clothing - thats why I cannot just work off the bank statements, and because we deliver to the UK and Europe. (We are based in Ireland)

Any help on this would be great as I want to pull my hair out right about now.

Rgds

Caroline

Donna
User
User
Sage Version: V11 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Changing a report to view by date NOT transaction number

Post by Donna » 17 Feb 2011, 13:43

hi Caroline,

do you enter transaction dates when you are about to generate a report?

when i do this it lists all the transactions during the period i enter by the date.

Donna