Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

How do i put my logo into a inoice on sage line 50

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
markmcg

How do i put my logo into a inoice on sage line 50

Post by markmcg » 19 May 2006, 11:27

Hi There can someone be kind enough to help me iam trying to put our company logo into an invoice on sage line 50 your help is most appreciated thanks

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 19 May 2006, 18:55

Open the layout in the report designer by highlighting it, clicking edit.

Click on the insert picture icon.

Point to roughly where you want it and click, browse to the file in the pop up box, then do final adjustment of position/ size using the standard windows drag drop and resize handles.

Note: early versions did not have this feature.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

markmcg

sage line 50

Post by markmcg » 26 May 2006, 12:55

Hi Brucie thanks for your reply i can not seem find where to open the layout in the report designer thanks for your help andsorry for being a pest.

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brucedenney » 26 May 2006, 13:31

go as if to print the the invoice,

but instead of double clicking the layout or pressing the run /generate report button - press the edit button.

depending on what version of sage Line 50 you are running it says run or generate report.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

Ross Wilson

Post by Ross Wilson » 27 Jul 2006, 11:35

Afternoon,

I am using SAGE line 50, and when logging on have a choice of companies to select from.

If I add an image to the invoice format, as detailed below, will this be reflected in all companies or just the company I have entered through?

If all companies would be affected, is there a way I can export to Word and then add the logo?

Thanks for your help

Ross

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brucedenney » 31 Jul 2006, 09:19

There is no way to use word as a report designing tool in Line 50.

The layouts are per company.

I suggest that you use the "save as" option to give your layout a new name.

As layouts are sorted Alphabetically, you can put your layout at the top of the list by putting a space at the from of the description (space comes before a in computers) The description is accessed through tools>options>document

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brucedenney » 14 Aug 2006, 14:13

I should have mentioned that all the layouts are stored in the layouts folder for each company, if you want to, you can just copy the layout file from one company to another using windows explorer or open it and save it into the path for another company using the report designer.