Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Can I reverse?

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
Reckless

Can I reverse?

Post by Reckless » 04 Jul 2006, 18:31

I partly delivered one of my Purchase orders (POP) today by using the amend button, however I realised afterwards that I’d made an error in the item I delivered, is there a way to reverse this!? (Preferable to change it back so it says that item has not actually been delivered!)

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 06 Jul 2006, 10:00

I don't know of any easy way to do it.

The only way I can think of doing it is to :-

reverse the stock entry with an adjustment out
(You need to do this for all items that have been received including the one received / delivered in error)

memorise the purchase order
delete the purchase order
create a new purchase order
recall the old purchase order
manually give it the number of the original purchase order (overwrite the <autonumber> with the original number)
set the status back to "on order"
Do deliveries for any goods that have really been received
If any items have been invoiced / updated to the Supplier ledger you will need to deal with them as well by crediting off and updating again

I suspect that no other items have been delivered and nothing has been updated to the supplier ledger so it should not be as bad as it could have been.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.