Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Zeroing Product Inventory

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
paul hilton
User
User

Zeroing Product Inventory

Post by paul hilton » 18 Apr 2008, 17:45

How do i reset product inventory back to zero for all my products?

accdoc
User
User

Zero products

Post by accdoc » 19 Apr 2008, 13:20

Hi Paul

Do you need the products activity to stay - coz you can always wipe it with CAUTION in File > Maintenance > Rebuild Data

BE VERY CAREFUL IN HERE

TAKE TWO (2) BACKUPS BEFORE GOING IN - just incase

You can get rid of the Product Activity (History)

BUT BE VERY CAREFUL (SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD _ JUST SEEN THINGS GO WRONG TOO OFTEN!)

If it is the case that you want to bring the products back to zero to turn OFF Negative Stock then you must make manual adjustments in Products> Stocktake and bring to at least zero before turning Negative Stock off.

Let me know if that helps

Richard
accountsdcoctor

paul hilton
User
User

Post by paul hilton » 19 Apr 2008, 13:24

no real product history but dont want to zero line by line. so the first option will do it?