Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Negative values on Time Taken to Pay Invoices Report

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
Pride

Negative values on Time Taken to Pay Invoices Report

Post by Pride » 10 Oct 2007, 18:54

I am relatively new to Sage so please forgive me if this is a stupid question but...

On running the Time Taken to Pay Invoices report on some demonstration data I see negative values. When I compare the dates shown on this report and in the customer activity they are the same for invoices but two years have been knocked off the sale receipt date - hence the negative time to pay.

Is this a problem with the report and if so how do I fix it?

I seem to have a similar problem in the Manage Credit Control Window where I'm getting Oldest Debt = 0 days where there are invoices outstanding for 60+ days.

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 10 Oct 2007, 20:29

Could be bodged demo data, try it with some real data.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

Pride

Post by Pride » 19 Oct 2007, 18:33

brucedenney wrote:Could be bodged demo data, try it with some real data.
Yes, it seems to be the demo data - though I cant see what is wrong. The demo sometimes requires me to change the program date and anything posted before this date gives wrong answers, anything after is OK (whether the program date is changed or not).

Thanks

Wilma