Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Inserting a loogo on sageline 50 v8

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
bigal993
User
User
Sage Version: v12 UK/Europe/Africa

Inserting a loogo on sageline 50 v8

Post by bigal993 » 05 Jun 2022, 11:05

Hi bruce
I wonder if you can help, I am trying to isert a company logo on the layout of the invoice, but i dont seem to have the insert picture icon available.
Do you know if it was available way back then

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Inserting a loogo on sageline 50 v8

Post by brucedenney » 17 Jun 2022, 13:50

It was not a feature in V8
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

bigal993
User
User
Sage Version: v12 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Inserting a loogo on sageline 50 v8

Post by bigal993 » 09 Jul 2022, 16:32

Thnaks Bruce
No wonder I couldn't do it, I was trying to avoid buying printed invoices, as we are shutting the ltd company in 9 months time.
Bruce, Can I ask is it possible to create my own invoice in say word, then print a load of them and load them into the laser printer, and just send the invoice from sage to that printer and sage print the details onto my already created blank invoice
Thanks
Allan