Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Banking details on statement.

Report design issues and solutions.
ian332isport
User
User
Sage Version: v2016 22 UK/Europe/Africa

Banking details on statement.

Post by ian332isport » 17 Aug 2020, 13:36

Hi,

I'm running Sage 50 accounts UK V26 with Foreign Trader enabled.

I would like to be able to display bank account and IBAN numbers on our statements, but based on the currency of the statement.

E.g.

Customer billed in GB pounds would only see our GBP bank account details on the statement.
Customer billed in US dollars would only see our USD bank account details on the statement.
Customer billed in Euros would only see our Euro bank account details on the statement.

By default, I don't see any company bank account records available in the Report Designer. I can see customer specific bank details under SALES_LEDGER, but nothing relating to our company bank accounts.

Does anyone know if it's possible to pull this information into the report?

Thanks,
Ian.

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Banking details on statement.

Post by brucedenney » 17 Aug 2020, 14:03

What you do is to make 3 text boxes, one for each currency and each with the details for that currency.

You then set the "SuppressPrint" property to True

Then in Conditional Formatting you say if the Curerency is USD then set SupressPrint to True

Stack all three boxes on top of each other only one will print and it will always be the right one for that currency.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

ian332isport
User
User
Sage Version: v2016 22 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Banking details on statement.

Post by ian332isport » 17 Aug 2020, 14:43

Hi Bruce,

Massive thanks for that. Works perfectly.

Have a great day.

Best Regards,
Ian.