Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

repetetive warnings

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
10number6
User
User
Sage Version: v2013 19 UK/Europe/Africa

repetetive warnings

Post by 10number6 » 16 Apr 2018, 13:00

Is there a way to turn off unnecessary warnings such as "this invoice was created from a stock order. Any amendments will not affect stock levels" in sage 50 accounts v22. The first time it was informative after several years it drives me nuts, all the extra clicks required as it pops up every time an invoice is opened and again when closed. Similarly the info box giving the status of sales orders when opening them, I can see the status plain as day by the side of the list entry, why would i need an extra popup to close.

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: repetetive warnings

Post by brucedenney » 16 Apr 2018, 16:14

There is no way to turn that off, however, one would have to question why you are changing invoices made from Sales orders.

You really do not want to do that, why are you doing it?
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.