Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Debtor Report

Report design issues and solutions.
RockSal
User
User
Sage Version: v2017 23 UK/Europe/Africa

Debtor Report

Post by RockSal » 16 Apr 2018, 11:23

Hi, just wondered if there is a way to select different currencies for the debtor report. I use Euro, US Dollar and Sterling and at the moment I export to excel then copy and paste the different currencies to total the different currencies :( . Any help would be most welcome, thank you in anticipation

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Debtor Report

Post by brucedenney » 16 Apr 2018, 16:18

The debtor report is all in Base currency, so not sure why you want to split it up.

You can use a search on the ledger to pick just the accounts in Euros and then run the report. change the filter to Pounds and run it and so on.

You could edit the report and add the currency to the end, then in Excel you could sort by that column.

You could link the Audit trail tables to Excel, pull through outstanding transactions, then add up the totals in currency etc...

Not sure what your objective is so not sure what to suggest.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.