Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

sage 50 accounts v24 no menus

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
sbrown1264
User
User
Sage Version: v2015 21 UK/Europe/Africa

sage 50 accounts v24 no menus

Post by sbrown1264 » 31 Mar 2018, 11:15

Hi

I have just installed sage 50 accounts v24 and restored a backup from v22 into it. when I run the program, there are no menus down the left hand side. If I then delete the company and try to demo or practice data, they are the same.

The only other thing is when I went into the company data, it asked if I wanted to post the recurring transactions, but still no menus at all?

Any idea?

Regards
Stephen

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: sage 50 accounts v24 no menus

Post by brucedenney » 31 Mar 2018, 11:21

I would do a re install, if that does not work, do a clean reinstall following the clean reinstall guide on the main website

Support>Guides
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

sbrown1264
User
User

Post by sbrown1264 » 03 Apr 2018, 15:51

When I open the program it asks if I want to post my recurring items and then loads the program, but no menus on the top or bottom except for weblinks and favourites. If I click on the side menu, it doesn't list the options to choose, only home and helpcentre. I went on to sage community to look for help which suggested deleting this that and the other and then re-installing. It didn't work.

Regards
Stephen

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brucedenney » 03 Apr 2018, 16:02

Can you open the demo data does it have the same issue?

Did you do the CLEAN reinstall that I suggested? here is the link.
http://www.makingithappen.co.uk/sage-50 ... nstall.htm
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

sbrown1264
User
User

Post by sbrown1264 » 03 Apr 2018, 17:05

Hi

The demo data is the same, also I should point out I installed it on a brand new clean laptop. I downloaded it from sage and used my existing sage codes for the purposes of trialling it before deciding whether to upgrade.

Regards

Stephen

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brucedenney » 03 Apr 2018, 19:31

As per both my previous posts I suggest a clean reinstall as it is not a data issue.