Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Bookkeeping tool

Bookkeeping and Management Accounting help does not have to be specific to the use of Sage 50
Marie Lousie
User
User
Sage Version: Other

Bookkeeping tool

Post by Marie Lousie » 25 Nov 2016, 21:01

I am doing my bookkeeping with Xero but not that good, what is the best resource for help with my bookkeeping? Thank you

bonita28
User
User
Sage Version: v2007 13 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Bookkeeping tool

Post by bonita28 » 03 Dec 2017, 16:09

Google can be the best teacher for you. You can find some tutorials in YouTube. We are using accounting software for years.
Last edited by bonita28 on 31 May 2019, 02:27, edited 1 time in total.

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 04 Dec 2017, 10:26

There are a huge number of resources available, evening courses with local colleges, you tube videos (these can be slow), websites, consultants who will connect to your session and walk you through things. I do this with Sage 50 for clients, so I am pretty sure there must be someone doing it with Xero.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

priceandaccountants
User
User
Sage Version: v2021 27 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by priceandaccountants » 05 Jan 2024, 11:16

We have been using xero and sage from time to time. From personal experience and extensive research we have prepared a competitive article between top bookkeeping tools here - https://priceandaccountants.com/ai-powe ... ing-tools/

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 05 Jan 2024, 14:13

There are lots of accounting packages out there, whilst reading reviews and demos may help, the only way to see if an accounting package meets your needs is to test it out.

Don't burn bridges, if your new system does not meet expectations you need something to go back to.

With any software the help of a consultant who knows the software and can help you get the most out of it can be invaluable.

I regularly help people avoid having to change systems, by working around issues, implementing unused parts of systems, and writing custom tools. I only work with Sage50 but I am sure there will be other who work with other systems.

My experience with sales people in accounting software is that they are liars and cheats, they say anything to get you on board and then abandon you. Having a consultant who is independent of sales who will tell you the truth even if it is not what the salesman wants to be said is worth every penny.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.