Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

More than one person accessing the pricing structure

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
doinktheclown
User
User
Sage Version: v2013 19 UK/Europe/Africa

More than one person accessing the pricing structure

Post by doinktheclown » 13 Dec 2016, 14:34

Hi

It seems that only one person on the network can access the pricing structure at a time. Is this standard, or is there an issue with our network?

Thanks in advance

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: More than one person accessing the pricing structure

Post by brucedenney » 14 Dec 2016, 16:49

What do you mean by "Pricing Structure" It this browsing the the stock module, editing price list...
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

doinktheclown
User
User

Post by doinktheclown » 15 Dec 2016, 08:46

Hi

I mean once you go on a product, and then to the right under 'sales price' there is an option to go into the pricing structure, which lists customers' rates.

Thanks

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brucedenney » 15 Dec 2016, 16:32

That is a price list, and yes, it is normal to only have one person editing it at a time.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

doinktheclown
User
User

Post by doinktheclown » 21 Dec 2016, 14:45

We go into the price list to search for the outgoing prices to our customers. Within the price list we are able to find out the selling price for Customer Group A, Customer Group B etc.

Is there another way to view this information for a product?

Thanks

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brucedenney » 21 Dec 2016, 15:08

If you assign the correct price list to each customer you don't need to search you put the item on and it is given the correct price.

I don't see why you are needing to look at the price list it should all be happening automatically.

doinktheclown
User
User

Post by doinktheclown » 22 Dec 2016, 11:06

Because at out shop counter, customers are constantly asking how much goods will be, before purchasing them.

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brucedenney » 26 Dec 2016, 17:50

So put the item on the order and see the price.

Delete the line if they say no.

Easy.