Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

sage instant accounts version 11 lost password

Bookkeeping and Management Accounting help does not have to be specific to the use of Sage 50
Peter Everson
User
User

sage instant accounts version 11 lost password

Post by Peter Everson » 21 Feb 2008, 21:17

I am a member of the management team of a small voluntary organisation which uses sage instant accounts version 11. The person who was responsible for the accounts has moved to another area taking the password information with him. We need to access the existing records and need to reset the password. Is there a software download available? if so, how can we obtain it? and what is the likely cost?
many thanks
Peter C. Everson

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 13 Mar 2008, 16:44

You need to jump through hoops and pay money to sage to get them to unlock it. In the old days you could hack them and reset them, unfortunately (or not) sage have made the system secure!
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

Peter Everson
User
User

Lost sage password

Post by Peter Everson » 13 Mar 2008, 23:26

Hi Bruce, thanks for the advice. I did contact Sage and they wanted quite a lot of money to decipher the password. I eventually got it done by a company called D track. They were very quick and considerably cheaper than Sage.

I should have posted that the problem was now solved but I forgot to do so.