Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Print Customers & Credit Terms

Bookkeeping and Management Accounting help does not have to be specific to the use of Sage 50
staceyB88
User
User
Sage Version: v12 UK/Europe/Africa

Print Customers & Credit Terms

Post by staceyB88 » 24 Jul 2012, 14:16

Hi Guy's,

I'm new to this forum and also new to sage, I haven't done any courses on this and I've had very little training.

I have recently taken over a girl doing an Accounts admin job, and looking into sage it seems she has let all the customers pretty much pay on their own terms -_- My managing director wants a list of every customer and thier payment terms on sage, once he has this he can tell me what the terms should be changed to and then i can get on with chasing, the joys!

I just want a report of the customer name and the terms, I do not need any other information at all, I have tried a few but it gives me far too much info to print.

Does anyone know if I can get a report with just these two as my criteria? Or am i better off manually going in and just creating a spreadsheet showing the details? Personally the spreadhseet is the last thing i want to be doing.

Help would be greatly appreaciated.

oh and i have no idea of my sage version :-/

Thanks in Advance.

Stacey

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Print Customers & Credit Terms

Post by brucedenney » 25 Jul 2012, 14:21

Help>About will give you your Sage Version.

In sage V2012 (18) I would

Go to customer list
Right click on the headings and add in trading terms so it appeared on the screen

You could use the print list to print this
or
You could go File>Office Integration>Contents to excel to create a spreadsheet with it all in.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.