Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Deleted invoice by mistake and more...

For some reason the powers that be in Sage have decided to us Sage 50 as a name for lots of different accounting systems and this has led to a lot of confusion.

The UK version is sold in UK Eire, Malta, Africa, Australia and New Zealand.

It does get used in other parts of the world (eg China France) but it is not actively marketed.

This forum is for questions relating to the non UK versions.
blacknwhite
User
User
Sage Version: Other

Deleted invoice by mistake and more...

Post by blacknwhite » 08 Oct 2016, 10:02

Hi all

I deleted an invoice by mistake after it was posted. I read in a topic that the only way to solve this was by using the backup, which I don't have or entering it again manually. I proceeded with the second option, using the same invoice number.

However, when I posted it again the new record shows on the client list of invoices. It's like I invoiced the client twice using the same invoice number.

Any way I can fix this? :oops:

Thank u!!

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Deleted invoice by mistake and more...

Post by brucedenney » 10 Oct 2016, 17:45

Without knowing the version it is hard to give meaning full instructions on how.

As you are in the USA I assume it is the US version so have moved this to the correct forum.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.