Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Goods Despatched Note Audit Trail

Report design issues and solutions.
samuelmaiia
User
User
Sage Version: v2018 24 UK/Europe/Africa

Goods Despatched Note Audit Trail

Post by samuelmaiia » 27 Mar 2019, 12:01

Hello,

I am having issues to amend the "Goods Despatched Note Audit Trail".
I want to add a field that would show the unit price of each item.

If not possible, how would you answer to the following question:

"I want to know how many products and the respective unit sales price we sent last week / last month ( GDN date) .

Thank you

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Goods Despatched Note Audit Trail

Post by brucedenney » 27 Mar 2019, 12:28

I am not sure why you are doing this from GDN's why not use the Stock Transaction History?

"I want to know how many products and the respective unit sales price we sent last week / last month ( GDN date)"

The Product Module report>Product Profit>Product Profit would be a good starting point, you can remove the profitability stuff, add in the GDN Number, alter the periods to be dates rather than accounting periods if needed.

Have a look at it and let me know.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

samuelmaiia
User
User
Sage Version: v2018 24 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by samuelmaiia » 27 Mar 2019, 12:54

Hi Bruce,
First of all, thanks very much for your reply :)

I want to do it through the Sales Orders Module, because we have two sites.
To know which site sent what we add on Sales Order Analyse 3 the name of the site "ev" or "f1".

So I was asked the question "how many products and respective unit prices we sent last week/ month from the two different sites.
The Goods Despatched Note Audit Trial has everything I want except the unit price.

Thank you :)

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 27 Mar 2019, 13:09

I think you can link the Sales Order into the Profitability report, using a join on the Reference Field and the Order Number and so get the value from Analysis 3 available to add to the report if that is the issue.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.