Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Filter on purchase order report (so only pulls through certain suppliers)

Report design issues and solutions.
gazmoz17
User
User
Sage Version: v2018 24 UK/Europe/Africa

Filter on purchase order report (so only pulls through certain suppliers)

Post by gazmoz17 » 12 Nov 2018, 10:24

HI Bruce,

Thanks for POP :roll: silly question by me ha!.

Makes sense what you said using ACC code as that wont change.

Managed to get it to work with the below expression :D :

Remaining > 0 AND (PURCHASE_ORDER.ACCOUNT_REF = "POLSPAIN" OR PURCHASE_ORDER.ACCOUNT_REF = "POLYNTFR" OR PURCHASE_ORDER.ACCOUNT_REF = "POLYNTIT" OR PURCHASE_ORDER.ACCOUNT_REF = PURCHASE_ORDER.ACCOUNT_REF = "POLYNT")

However, is there a way I can get it to only show POLYNT acc ref outstanding purchase orders for purchase orders that only contain certain prods?

Certain POLYNT prods SKU numbers: 1100

Ive tried the below and it doesnt work:

Remaining > 0 AND ((PURCHASE_ORDER.ACCOUNT_REF = "POLSPAIN" OR PURCHASE_ORDER.ACCOUNT_REF = "POLYNTFR" OR PURCHASE_ORDER.ACCOUNT_REF = "POLYNTIT" OR PURCHASE_ORDER.ACCOUNT_REF) OR (PURCHASE_ORDER.ACCOUNT_REF = "POLYNT" AND POP_ITEM.STOCK_CODE = “1100” OR “1103” OR “1104” OR “1105” OR “1110” OR “1120” OR “3070” OR “3100” OR “1104” OR “1111”))

Reading the sage help forum now but struggling a bit trying to reverse engineer expressions from other reports to get the method.

Any help much appreciated

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Filter on purchase order report (so only pulls through certain suppliers)

Post by brucedenney » 12 Nov 2018, 11:10

I think this is a bit muddy.

If you have a purchase order that has some of those POLYNT products and some other products, then do you want those other products to be on the report?
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

gazmoz17
User
User

Post by gazmoz17 » 12 Nov 2018, 13:56

Hi Bruce,

Yeah I agree it is a bit muddy.

So this report is to show for say 10 diff product types only. For all the other Polynt AC codes wed only ever have purch orders for these said 10 prods.

E.g Polynt France, Norway etc... only ever have products which we want to see on this report.

Polynt UK however, could have loads of diff purchase orders which we dont want to see. Was thinking of putting an identifier in these polynt purchase orders so to seperate them.

There would never be a Polynt UK PO which has a mix of products we do and dont want to see on the same PO. So thought a product filter would be best way to go. Or raher than a filter on entire report can you do a sectional filter?

Any Help much appreciated

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 14 Nov 2018, 17:57

Edit the report and add a filter. Use the field & value that identifies the ones you want to see.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

gazmoz17
User
User

Post by gazmoz17 » 16 Nov 2018, 15:48

Thanks bruce works great now