Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

BOM

Report design issues and solutions.
christina
User
User
Sage Version: v2018 24 UK/Europe/Africa

BOM

Post by christina » 20 Mar 2018, 13:28

Hi

I need to find a way to show the bill of materials in a report so it shows the child items not the parent items I have the below but then it shows anything without a BOM as 0 quantity and is also showing only 1 item on the BOM and not the 2 as it should be.

STOCK.HAS_NO_COMPONENT = 1
? INVOICE_ITEM.QTY_ORDER
: STOCK_COMP.COMPONENT_QTY * INVOICE_ITEM.QTY_ORDER

STOCK.HAS_NO_COMPONENT = 1
? INVOICE.STOCK_CODE
: STOCK_COMP.COMPONENT_CODE

If anyone can help that would be amazing

Thank you

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: BOM

Post by brucedenney » 20 Mar 2018, 15:06

The Data returned from the request will only include STOCK records that have a related STOCK_COMP.

If you look at the join between the STOCK table and the STOCK_COMP table you need to alter that so that when there are no STOCK_COMP records it still returns the data from the STOCK table, you do this by altering the join to be a "Parent Outer" instead on an "Inner"
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.