Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Label location customer/invoices

Report design issues and solutions.
tomvassie
User
User
Sage Version: v2016 22 UK/Europe/Africa

Label location customer/invoices

Post by tomvassie » 15 Dec 2016, 15:15

Hi,

I have another little problem...
I have a changed a couple of label reports under customer labels to use for printing envelopes, they work great, I can select the customers I want and hit lablels, pick the one I want and they print.

I would like to add the same label report into the label option under invoices, so after printing an invoice I can select labels and print an envelope.

I'm just not sure how to get it there?

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Label location customer/invoices

Post by brucedenney » 15 Dec 2016, 20:06

Wow you like hard work...

Why not use one of the online print services to print the invoices put them in envelopes and post them for you, saves you time, printers, ink, postage hassle, envelopes and paper?

You can't copy them, you have to go and make it again.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

tomvassie
User
User
Sage Version: v2016 22 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by tomvassie » 15 Dec 2016, 20:25

Hard work never killed anyone!

That would be a great idea if we were chucking out hundreds of invoices a week I guess!
But we don't so printing a few envelopes is quicker than writing them.

I thought that might be the case with this one, on the plus side of things we only use one size of envelope so only one to make again!!

Thanks again, been a great help.

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 06 Jan 2017, 16:41

IT doesn't matter how many, you still save, you just select the service companies printer rather than your own when you print it and the job is done, great for 1 or 100 or 100,000 letters.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=print+to+mail+uk
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.