Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Adding purchase credits to Supplier Overdue

Report design issues and solutions.
Selaen
User
User
Sage Version: v2017 23 UK/Europe/Africa

Adding purchase credits to Supplier Overdue

Post by Selaen » 08 Dec 2016, 12:30

I can't for the life of me figure out what's going on here; in V22, I could pull out the Supplier overdue report, and it'd show both the invoices as well as the credit notes; all fine and dandy. After updating to V23, the invoices still show up, but the credit notes do not.

At first I thought it might've been because our old credit notes didn't have due dates set on them as per the new feature, however I've pulled a report today that should have CN with dates filled in, but they still don't show up. It has something to do with the filters on the Overdue report - it's got audit_header.type like "PI" but I can't add an OR "PC" part to that without the designer bringing up an error. This probably has a super simple resolve, but the reports are my weakest point!

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Adding purchase credits to Supplier Overdue

Post by brucedenney » 09 Dec 2016, 15:36

I cannot find a "Supplier overdue" report in the Standard Sage reports.

The nearest thing I can see is "Supplier Invoices Overdue"

Just checked and it has been changed to just do invoices with a filter in the report.

You can change the filter on it to fix the issue.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.