Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Supplier Account Names In Day Book

Report design issues and solutions.
MattIndigo
User
User
Sage Version: v2015 21 UK/Europe/Africa

Supplier Account Names In Day Book

Post by MattIndigo » 06 Jan 2016, 10:24

I'm trying to edit the day book template for supplier payments to include the supplier name as well as the account reference but I can't find it as a field in any of the available tables. Is it not possible to do within the day book in the bank module? I know I could use daily transactions in the supplier module though that report includes invoices as well as payments. The day book summary for payments in the supplier module shows me each line of every paid invoice individually rather than one line with the total paid on each payment which is what I'd like.

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Supplier Account Names In Day Book

Post by brucedenney » 06 Jan 2016, 16:08

The account ref, could refer to a Customer or a Supplier account depending on context in the Audit Trail.

If you want to link it to the supplier table you can do that by adding the table and then joining the account ref in the audit trail to the account ref in the supplier table. (I would generally do this as a parent outer join, so that should the supplier account not exists it still returns a value, although in this context it is not required as a supplier will always exist.)
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

MattIndigo
User
User
Sage Version: v2015 21 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Supplier Account Names In Day Book

Post by MattIndigo » 06 Jan 2016, 17:11

Thanks Bruce, wasn't aware that option existed but it's worked exactly as I wanted.