Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Daily Transaction reports not showing

Report design issues and solutions.
scattycat64
User
User
Sage Version: v2015 21 UK/Europe/Africa

Daily Transaction reports not showing

Post by scattycat64 » 25 Apr 2015, 09:59

I have Sage 50 with 3 companies data
Version 21.3.6.108
SDB Desktop version 12.1.396.0
Report Designer: 1.4.2013.33

\2015\Company.000
\2015\Company.001
\2015\Company.002
\2015\Company.003

Company.003
When I look in Supplier, reports, daily transactions there are no reports visual

When I look in Tools, Report Designer, Reports, Supplier, Daily Transactions I can see both the reports I want - Daily Transaction Report - Detailed and Summary.

I have tried to open one of the reports in Report Designer and then save to Supplier etc, but I can then see the reports are there and I can save a copy. But when I go back to look in Supplier reports, the daily transaction folder is still empty?

I know the reports show om different levels, but can't quite get my head around where they are and what to change to see these reports.

the path I can see the two reports in is :
computer, OS(C:), Program Data, Sage, Accounts, 2015, Company.003, Reports, Supplier, Daily Transactions Reports

My daughter is doing a Sage course at University in addition to her Business Management and has to do a daily transaction list as part of her assignment. Because she couldn't see the daily tran report, she presented a day book instead, but she has been marked down and must produce the daily trans report.
I downloaded my newest version of Sage 50 for her to use on her laptop. On the university copy (older version) the daily trans report is available to select and so the other delegates on the course have been able to complete their assignments. I feel rather guilty she hasn't been able to as yet and that after 25 years using different versions of Sage I still can't solve this problem!

Any help would be very much appreciated!

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Daily Transaction reports not showing

Post by brucedenney » 27 Apr 2015, 10:30

Is this because you do not have the pro version?
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

scattycat64
User
User

Post by scattycat64 » 27 Apr 2015, 19:24

Hi Bruce

Many thanks for the reply. I have only just upgraded to Sage 50 from Sage instant, due to needing to do accounts for more than one company. I'm not sure which version I have, how would I find out?

Are the daily transaction reports only available in the pro version?

We pay £40 per month (plus VAT) for Sage Accounts 50? for the 3 companies

If my daughter wanted to restore her company backup onto the uni version of Sage 50, would this work if their version is an earlier version?

Thanks again for your help. She's panicking as her assignments are due in tomorrow

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brucedenney » 28 Apr 2015, 13:39

Accounts Pro with 3 Companies 1 user and no cover is £95 pcm, so I think that explains it.

3 Company Accounts is £45 pcm so not sure what you actually have.

I have 2 bookkeeping clients, who simply buy another laptop to go with each copy of instant rather than move to Sage 50.

You can not go back to earlier versions, however you can upgrade instant accounts to the latest version so it will work.

I could upgrade your instant to V21 £88.35 and change your subscription to 2 companies if you want.

Some people do not seem to be aware that you can still own Sage 50 you do not have to subscribe, (Sage Accounts 2 companies is £889.20)
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

scattycat64
User
User

Post by scattycat64 » 28 Apr 2015, 17:16

Ahh that explains it then. Thank you for your help. I already have Sage 50 3 companies, 1 user, so no need to upgrade from instant.

But thank you for your help

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brucedenney » 29 Apr 2015, 15:19

I was thinking If you upgraded Instant, you could reduce your subscription to 2 compnaies