Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Report design - item not appearing

Report design issues and solutions.
Caterpillar

Report design - item not appearing

Post by Caterpillar » 18 Feb 2015, 11:06

Good morning. I am using SL50 V 11. I have amended a Sales by Product report (in Invoice Reports), to include the "Unit Cost" of an item. I have managed to do this, and the data is appearing on the report when I run it, but when I export the data in .csv to Excel to manipuulate it, the Unit Cost data has disappeared. Would you be able to help at all? Thank you.

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Report design - item not appearing

Post by brucedenney » 18 Feb 2015, 12:20

Attach the layout to a post and I will have a look.

Why use a report though?

It would be neater to just pull the information from Sage into Excel with ODBC, you open the workbook, set your parameters, refresh and it is done.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.