Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

SAGE Line 50 Financial controller Report Designer and ODBC

Report design issues and solutions.
indrajitsingh
User
User
Sage Version: V06 or Earlier UK/Europe/Africa

SAGE Line 50 Financial controller Report Designer and ODBC

Post by indrajitsingh » 03 May 2014, 14:34

I am using the SAGE line 500 Financial controller version 9.
I was able to use the SAGE report Designer as well as connect to the DATA BASE from Excel using ODBC.
I have changed my user password for user id as well as manager.
After change of password I am unable to get into the report designer OR connect ODBC either as a user or manager.
I can still run existing reports but can not modify.
The SAGE REPORT Designer aborts with error message with error on module ntdll for windows.
Any help and suggestions are welcome.
Indrajit Singh

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: SAGE Line 50 Financial controller Report Designer and OD

Post by brucedenney » 06 May 2014, 13:07

With such an old copy of Sage 50, my suggestion is to upgrade.

You will spend a huge amount of money trying to keep this running, it is much easier to just buy a new bit of software.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.