Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

VAT

Report design issues and solutions.
Debbiehoughton
User
User
Sage Version: V11 UK/Europe/Africa

VAT

Post by Debbiehoughton » 20 Jan 2014, 12:13

My nominal ledger history balance does not match my Vat return please help

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: VAT

Post by brucedenney » 20 Jan 2014, 16:02

Can you be a bit more explicit.

The nominal ledger history would not always match the VAT return under normal circumstances.

There could be future dated transactions.

The issue could be that the previous VAT journal had not been done, someone might have done a journal that was incorrect, you might have forgotten to reconcile the previous vat return and so on.

You need to be specific about the issue, Are you looking at the nominal balances of the control account, the liability account?
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.