Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Aged Creditors summary

Report design issues and solutions.
DJRaynes
User
User
Sage Version: v2009 15 UK/Europe/Africa

Aged Creditors summary

Post by DJRaynes » 21 Aug 2013, 11:49

Greetings,

I'm having trouble amending the Aged Creditors Analysis (Summary) report to fit my needs, and I was hoping somebody might be able to help me.
My aim is to group the creditors by payment method (I.e. 1 = BACS, 2 = CASH), along with sub-totals.
Then sort the creditors within each group by the account reference.

I'm guessing that this is possible, but I am a complete and utter N00b when it comes to the report designer.

Please help!

I'm using:
Sage 50 Accounts Pro 2009 - Version 15.01.20.0191
Windows 7 64bit

Thanks,

DJR

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Aged Creditors summary

Post by brucedenney » 21 Aug 2013, 16:01

How/Where are you defining the payment method?

I am available for hire if you want me to do it for you
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

DJRaynes
User
User
Sage Version: v2009 15 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by DJRaynes » 22 Aug 2013, 08:06

Managed to get Sage support to help, but I'm still not quite sure what they did.
I definitely need to learn how to use the report designer, are there any resources/books that you know of on how to use it?

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 22 Aug 2013, 12:08

I offer 1 to 1 support/guidance so if you need to do something with the report designer in future, happily guide you through it.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.