Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Emailing invoices

Report design issues and solutions.
louisedunne
User
User
Sage Version: v2009 15 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Emailing invoices

Post by louisedunne » 21 Feb 2013, 18:44

Hi

Oh my goodness me I cannot believe that has totally worked!!! I have been on with this for weeks!! I am so so so grateful. I still do not understand why the XP computer has worked all this time without but I dont care now I am just so pleased this is sorted.

Thank you soo much.

Louise

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 22 Feb 2013, 09:31

The reason is because version 2009 was not compatible with Win 7 64bit, this was due to the PDF drivers not being included for 64 bit operating systems, the updrage to the report designer includes the updated drivers for making PDF's

You could have got away with just the pdf drivers, but the updated report designer is worth having anyway.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

louisedunne
User
User

Post by louisedunne » 23 Feb 2013, 18:39

Yes it definitely looks better than the older version.

Thanks again for all your help.

Louise

louisedunne
User
User

Post by louisedunne » 19 May 2014, 11:53

Hi Again

You helped me so much with this problem last year. I have now got a new laptop that is running windows 8 and I cannot seem to be able to get the report designer v1.3.2011.30. I can get the update on my PC through windows 7 but windows 8 seems to have a block, Every time I try and retrieve the update it asks me to log in. Do you have any ideas how to retireve this update on windows 8?? its driving me mad again!

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 20 May 2014, 14:29

all the updates can be manually downloaded from www.sage.co.uk/au

Version 2011 of sage is not compatible with Windows 8.

If you want to message me I can do you a discount on the upgrade to V2014
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.