Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Statement Report

Report design issues and solutions.
samij
User
User
Sage Version: v2017 23 UK/Europe/Africa

Statement Report

Post by samij » 09 Jan 2013, 14:59

Hi,

I'm having a problem with adding "Order Number" to my statement report. So far I have tried linking INVOICE.INVOICE_NUMBER to AUDIT_SPLIT.INV_REF (but no data is returned when I run the report) and also I have tried linking INVOICE.ACCOUNT_REF to AUDIT_SPLIT.ACCOUNT_REF (which shows the order no. but balances are incorrect and takes a long time to load the report).

Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Help appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Statement Report

Post by brucedenney » 09 Jan 2013, 16:24

Order Number does not exist in the Statement Tables....

You can set Sage in Invoice/Order Defaults to "Update using Order Number" in this case the INV_REF will contain the Order number (For all transactions from now on, old one will remain with the Invoice number as the Reference)
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

samij
User
User
Sage Version: v2017 23 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by samij » 10 Jan 2013, 08:24

Thankyou for your answer.

So there is no way I can have the invoice number and order number both show in the statement?

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 11 Jan 2013, 11:23

I think you could link the audit trail invoice ref field to the invoice number and then read the sales order from the Invoice table.

Have a look at this posting about doing the joins.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1735&p=6584

It could be that they are incompatible data types and the tables can't be joined. I have never tried it. And neither of the people asking posted any results one way or the other.

If you try it and have problems, let me know.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.