Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Setting up Email Invoices/Statements

Report design issues and solutions.
brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Setting up Email Invoices/Statements

Post by brucedenney » 28 Aug 2012, 11:02

Please attach the version where you have made both sections visible and printable to a post as that should have fix it.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

jcd1
User
User
Sage Version: v2014 20 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by jcd1 » 28 Aug 2012, 12:39

How strange.
Login to access the files attached to this post.

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 28 Aug 2012, 13:40

the footer section for ACCOUNT_REF is not visible, if you make it visible it should work.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

jcd1
User
User

Post by jcd1 » 28 Aug 2012, 14:58

For some reason that actually works, thank you!!
But now the invoice parts are all over the place...is it possible to have that grouping but keep the invoice the way it is? I've attached the invoice I'm working on that would have a letter head and logo on it. I just want to keep it so it's always a4 size and the banners appear at the top and bottom.
Login to access the files attached to this post.

jcd1
User
User

Post by jcd1 » 28 Aug 2012, 15:59

Right I've some how got it to work....well I've noticed that this exporting to email per customer only works if the the grouping is at the very top. But I'm having to deal with a tiny gap above and below the letterhead, which isn't too bad but it works perfectly now. Thanks for your help.