Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Editing a Fixed report

Report design issues and solutions.
pheppi
User
User
Sage Version: V11 UK/Europe/Africa

Editing a Fixed report

Post by pheppi » 24 Apr 2012, 08:50

Hey guys is this possible. I want to dublicate a profitability report and make some changing in how the information is shown. (mainly layout) can this be done?

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Editing a Fixed report

Post by brucedenney » 24 Apr 2012, 10:30

Yes, edit is and then do File>Save as - to save it with a different name.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

pheppi
User
User
Sage Version: V11 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by pheppi » 24 Apr 2012, 11:03

brucedenney wrote:Yes, edit is and then do File>Save as - to save it with a different name.
it wont let me edit because its a 'fixed report'

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 24 Apr 2012, 12:26

I am sorry, I only just noticed you are on version 11 not 2011! silly me!

There were a lot of things that just were not possible with the previous report designer as there was no join editor and I suspect that the joins used in it were not available to ordinary users.

You would need to upgrade to the current version if you wanted to do that.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.