Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Sage 50 Report Designer Issue

Report design issues and solutions.
steph_n17
User
User
Sage Version: v2008 14 UK/Europe/Africa

Sage 50 Report Designer Issue

Post by steph_n17 » 26 Jan 2012, 16:37

Hi All,

I have been using Sage Instant accounts for the last year and have had no problem printing my invoices at all.

But today I decided I wanted to change something on the layout of my invoices.

I opened up Sage 50 report designer and got a strange message, I thought nothing of it and closed the dialogue box (stupid idea I know) I then made changes to my layout, went to save it and got the attached message.
Sage Reports Error.png
I have then tried to print my invoice in Sage Instant Accounts and get the attached message.
Sage Reports Error2.png
Please can some one try and tell me what has happened? I am not really very good with computers, so if you could explain in as simple terms as possible that would be much appreciated.

Thank you, Steph :)
Login to access the files attached to this post.

steph_n17
User
User
Sage Version: v2008 14 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Sage 50 Report Designer Issue

Post by steph_n17 » 27 Jan 2012, 09:16

All sorted. I just shut down and re launched SAGE Instant Accounts!

Not sure why it went wrong to be honest, but I have made the changes to the layout like I wanted and it has saved all ok. So not sure what happened yesterday, lets just hope it doesn't happen again! :)