Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

What are these reports?

Report design issues and solutions.
gck303
User
User
Sage Version: v2018 24 UK/Europe/Africa

What are these reports?

Post by gck303 » 24 Apr 2019, 05:52

I have recently migrated to Sage 50 from Quickbooks. The Report Designer is causing me much confussion...

In the directory 'C:\ProgramData\Sage\Accounts\2018\Company.000\Reports' I seem to have a very large number reports. They look useful.

What are these files?

How can I access them in from the SAGE application?

If I want to make any adjustments to the reports, how do I do this, and where do I store the updated report file?

Many thanks, George

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: What are these reports?

Post by brucedenney » 24 Apr 2019, 09:17

These reports are the reports that appear under "reports" in each of the modules.

They may actually be copies, it depends on who you have configured reports, you can either have them in the data directory or on the local PC depending on the option "Use data path for reports" in the Company Preferences.

Some reports will not show up if you are using Sage 50 Standard or Essentials as they are not all included in the product in Pro all reports are included.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.