Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

sageline 50 v8 adding a logo to stationery

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
bigal993
User
User
Sage Version: v12 UK/Europe/Africa

sageline 50 v8 adding a logo to stationery

Post by bigal993 » 11 Apr 2020, 11:22

Hi Guyz
Sorry to bother you, we are running the above, I know its years out of date, I tried to update but my wife couldnt fathom out the newer layout.
So she has insisted on using V8, our old dot matrix printer is coming to the end of its life, So I though I would use a laser printer & print invoices onto plain paper.
At the moment we buy in printed invoices for the dot matrix printer, but thought we could use, plain paper, so im trying to make the stationery more professional by adding in our logo, is this possible with my old version of sage ?
best regards
Al