Need more, need help now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pay-as-you-go support - no contract - tenth of an hour billing - expert help - fast service - no call queues
Need integration?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - with your shipping system - website - invoicing system - crm - cms - manufacturing - order import - back to back orders..
Need a report?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Excel reporting that pulls data from Sage - custom layouts - layouts that change adapt to your brands and/or for drop shipping.
Want web hosting?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your own domain name - email - a shop - wordpress - woo commerce - ticket systems - help desks - forums - portals

Help with editing a large number of memorised and recurring invoices

Sage 50 general help forum - Free help and support for all general issues
Norfolk65
User
User
Sage Version: v2017 23 UK/Europe/Africa

Help with editing a large number of memorised and recurring invoices

Post by Norfolk65 » 09 Mar 2017, 14:09

Hi,

We are looking to increase our prices in April 2017. However, we have over 10,000 recurring invoices which will now be incorrect due to the invoices including the old amount that we memorised them at.

Is there a quick way that we can edit all these recurring invoices to be updated with the new prices? Or would it be a case of editing each individual recurring invoice one at a time?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Re: Help with editing a large number of memorised and recurring invoices

Post by brucedenney » 09 Mar 2017, 17:31

There is no quick or easy way.

If you have large numbers of recurring invoices to do my suggestion is to use a 3rd party add on and import them from an excel spreadsheet where they can be easily maintained.
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.

Norfolk65
User
User
Sage Version: v2017 23 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by Norfolk65 » 10 Mar 2017, 09:24

Thanks for your response.

Would you be able to point me in the direction of a 3rd party add on that would allow us to do a large import of recurring invoices from an Excel spreadsheet?

brucedenney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sage Version: v28 UK/Europe/Africa

Post by brucedenney » 10 Mar 2017, 12:51

I can even set it up to do what you want...

http://www.makingithappen.co.uk/integration.htm
For just about anything Sage :- Discount subscriptions, pay-as-you-go support, application integration, reports, layouts, linked excel spreadsheets, analysis or any other help making life with sage easier/less time consuming Contact me.